Saturday, June 18, 2011
Bad day
please. rock on! Pictures, Images and Photos

it was pretty much a smooth week for me, my world revolves around projects and still, projects.
and i guess today is kind of like my bad day, or perhaps bad period of time. i was prettttty okay in the afternoon and evening. Until, not long ago.
it feel like......... something crushed. i dont know how to explain. but yeah,

Normally, when im feeling down or somehow there, there's always food to cheer me up. But this time round, its so different.
I hate disappointments. and the worst is, i hate to disappoint people around me.
It kills me you know.

Photobucket

i knew this will happen the moment i saw the news

Photobucket

probably, blue colour can describe my feeling now the best.


I want to go back. Go back to how it is supposed to be.
give me back what im supposed to have.
n.o.w







Tagboard
Not so soon
Archives
Previous Posts:
Misses Drained out Love song Back! Test
Previous Months:
May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 July 2012

Profile
BOOHUI,
I don't like to talk much, but I see, I smell and I hear with my heart. Emo much I know. I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did. So, remember this advice. (;
Facebook Twitter
Affiliates
Rachel's Baking blog Sherlyn Tell me if you want to be link, probably drop me a msg on fb or twitter. Or tell me personally Maybe i will, or maybe i won't. Depends who you are
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ‚òÖCRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws